Véritables Knacks d’Alsace x 4 saucisses – Knacks Alsacian sausages x 4, Reflets de France, 240g
Since the creation of Reflets de France in 1996, every product is tested and endorsed by Joël Robuchon, famous French Chef and Restaurateur, who has the highest number of Michelin stars in the world. He is a fine connoisseur of French regions and their specialties, and gives his expert opinion during tasting sessions each month, so that Reflets de France can always offer the best of France in each product. Born in 1996, Reflets de France is the number 1 « terroir » brand in France with more than 90 million products sold each year.
For more than 20 years, we have worked hand in hand with passionate local producers to build a unique range around regional specialties.
We are proud of our culinary heritage and wish to share it with food lovers all around the world so it may live on.
Véritables Knacks d’Alsace x 4 saucisses – Knacks Alsacian sausages x 4, Reflets de France, 240g.
pork 44%, pork fat, water, beef 4%, salt, spices and aromatic plants 1.6% (white pepper, caraway, coriander, mace, nutmeg, garlic, shallot), dextrose, natural flavours, acidifier: glucono-delta-lactone, antioxidant: ascorbic acid, preservative: sodium nitrite, shell: natural sheep casing. beech wood smoke. Pork and beef from France.
Appeared in the 17th century, the knacks derive their name from the German verb "knacken" which means "to crack", because of the characteristic noise which the skin of these sausages makes when they are munched. They are prepared from pork and beef, smoked over beech wood and seasoned with a hint of spices for more flavour. " To be cooked in boiling water, power 2.
André Bazin, Butcher in Alsace
NON VEGAN- NON VEGETARIAN- PALM OIL FREE
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.