Tramier- pitted green olives ,100 g
Born in the south of France in 1863, the then confectioner Tramier grew up sharing his passion for olive trees.
Historical leader in table olives, Tramier has built a reputation as a quality brand driven by the values of its southern terroir, thanks to its requirement to select the best fruits and flavors from the South.
In 2007, the takeover of the brand by the Spanish family group Borges enabled Tramier to reaffirm its identity and to strengthen its range of products with oils, particularly olive oils.
Resolutely dynamic and attentive to the expectations of consumers and customers, Tramier is today recognized as the expert in olive-based products.
Tramier Pitted green olives 100g
Ingredients: pitted green olives - brine: water - salt - citric acid .
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.