Tomme de Chevre truffe, 250g
Tomme de Chevre from Berry incorporates here pieces of summer truffle (Tuber Aestivum min 1%), which, combined with goat's milk, gives a subtlety that will delight lovers of goat cheese and truffle.The roundness of the rind so characteristic of Tome du Berry contains deliciously subtle flavors with a balanced alliance of truffle and its beautiful white paste made from raw cow's milk. The flavors are subtle, the paste is supple and tender, melting in the mouth. This cheese is a delight as an aperitif, cut into small cubes, it brings a touch of culinary fantasy and awakens the taste buds, because the cheese is not only reserved between the dish and the dessert. The scents of the Tome du Berry with truffles seduce, intoxicate and invite you to share an excellent flute of Champagne.
Type of Milk: Goat's milk
Origin: France, Cher
Dough type: Uncooked pressed
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.