Terrine de canard à l’Armagnac bocal - Duck terrine with Armagnac small glass jar - Jean Brunet, 180g
Created in 1895, the family company of cured and charcuterie Brunet underwent a new boom in 1962, under the impetus of Jean Brunet, succeeding his father. The know-how is the watchword of this company, which has more than a century of experience and tradition, with recipes carefully developed and tested over time. The house is specialized in the manufacture of a whole range of pork-based blocks, poultry, and game carefully selected by specialized and approved producers, guaranteed without dyes or preservatives or emulsifiers, and kept in glass jars. Let us reassure and treat the consumer!
Terrine de canard à l’Armagnac bocal - Duck terrine with Armagnac small glass jar- Jean Brunet, 180g
Chicken liver, duck meat 25%, pork meat, pork fat, Armagnac 2%, salt, spices, nutmeg, pepper.
Allergens: none, read label for traces.
PALM OIL FREE- NON VEGAN- NON VEGETARIAN
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.