Bénédicta, Classic Sauce Mix (82.5g x 4, Béarnaise, Tartare, Poivre, Bourguignonne)
Bénédicta is a leading company in France for ready made sauces.
It was in 1911 that Prosper Eeckman, owner of a vinegar factory in Seclin, deposited the brand “Benedictine” to sell oil in a glass bottle. In 1937, he created his company, the “Eeckman Establishments”, which will approach the Dutch company Duyvis to form Mayolande in 1957
This selection pack contains: Béarnaise, Tartare, Bourguignonne and Pepper (Poivre) sauce.
4 x 82.5g
PALM OIL FREE
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.