Lunettes de Romans sablés à la fraise – Strawberry Lunettes from Romans (shortbread) – Reflets de France, 350g
Since the creation of Reflets de France in 1996, every product is tested and endorsed by Joël Robuchon, famous French Chef and Restaurateur, who has the highest number of Michelin stars in the world. He is a fine connoisseur of French regions and their specialties, and gives his expert opinion during tasting sessions each month, so that Reflets de France can always offer the best of France in each product. Born in 1996, Reflets de France is the number 1 « terroir » brand in France with more than 90 million products sold each year.
For more than 20 years, we have worked hand in hand with passionate local producers to build a unique range around regional specialties.
We are proud of our culinary heritage and wish to share it with food lovers all around the world so it may live on.
Sablés à la fraise – Strawberry Lunettes from Romans (shortbread) – Reflets de France, 350g
Pure butter biscuit with strawberry filling (20%): wheat flour, sugar (21%), glucose-fructose syrup, pastry butter 14.4%, fresh eggs 9%, strawberry puree from Drôme 5%, juice cherry concentrate, invert sugar syrup, baking powder: diphosphate - sodium carbonates - wheat starch, acidifier: citric acid, acidity regulator: sodium citrates, natural flavour, gelling agent: pectin
Our manufacturing site is located in Romans sur Isère, the very town where Romans' glasses were introduced in the Middle Ages by the Piedmont lumberjacks and originally known as the "Milanese". Two holes are then cut on every other shortbread, to give the effect of "glasses". Once cooled, we put between the two shortbread a good filling of strawberries from the Drôme and sugar. Shortbread cookies are made with butter, sugar, fresh eggs.Allergens: Eggs, gluten, milk, nuts.
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.