Raclette - 500 gm
Raclette is a famous cheese made in the mountain pastures of France and Switzerland. It's wonderfully versatile and great to cook with, primarily in the famous French cheese dish of the same name. It's also a great in Tartiflette, melted over boiled potatoes or, like we do in our London shop Froth & Rind, we use it in toasties, the most popular of which is Raclette and Serrano ham.
Raclette is most popular in the winter months as the dishes it is used in are very warming and satisfying, but the cheese is also light enough to be enjoyed in the warmer months too and is fantastic melted onto a barbecued burger or steak. For a vegetarian option you can use it like a thick and stringy fondue and dip vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower and carrots into a melted pot of delicious Raclette cheese.
Matured for approximately 6 months to give it a semi-strong, nutty flavour, Raclette is made with unpasteurised milk and traditional rennet.
It is cut fresh and wrapped in 500gm portions for for you.
Region/Country Jura, France
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.