Panier Gourmand Tradition - Traditional Gastronomy Hamper
- Southern England - Nyetimber Blanc de Blanc 2013 (English methode champenoise, 75cl)
- Tomme de chèvre (Hard goat cheese, 250g)
- Bleu Auvergne (Blue cheese, cow's milk, 250g)
- Saucisson de sanglier (Wild boar cured sausage, 200g)
- Cepes Saucisson (Pork and Ceps cured sausage, 200g)
- Clos Saint Sozy, Terrine Quercynoise au foie de porc (Pork liver terrine, 180g)
- Clos Saint Sozy, Rillettes de canard au foie gras (Duck liver rilette, 180g)
- Truffle Hunter, Huile d’olive à la truffe noire (Truffle oil, 250ml)
- Côte d’Or chocolat noir (French dark chocolate, 100g)
- Crème de marrons vanillée Clément Faugier (Vanilla flavoured chestnut spread in a tube, 78g)
Please note, hamper contents may occasionally be substituted for products of equal value. If you would like a different product from the ones listed, please call us on 02080371342.
This item includes one or more bottles of wine. In the UK, it is illegal to sell alcohol to anyone under 18 years of age. Similar restrictions apply in other jurisdictions.
By placing an order with us you, the customer, confirm that you are at least 18 years old (or of legal age for purchase of alcohol in the relevant jurisdiction).
If our couriers are in doubt of the age of the recipient of an order they will request some form of ID. In the event that this is not satisfied they are not permitted to leave the product.