Ossau-Iraty - 250g
Ossau-Iraty or Esquirrou is a medium-firm sheep's milk cheese produced in south-western France, in the Northern Basque Country and in Béarn. Its name reflects its geographical location, the Ossau Valley in Béarn and the Irati Forest in the Basque Country. It has been recognized as an appellation d'origine contrôlée (AOC) product since 1980. It is one of only two sheep's milk cheeses granted AOC status in France (the other is Roquefort). It is of ancient origin, traditionally made by the shepherds in the region.
It is cut fresh and wrapped in 250gm portions for maximum freshness for you.
PALM OIL FREE
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.