Maille, Mayonnaise Fine - 320g
In 1747 Antoine-Claude Maille opened a boutique called La Maison Maille on the rue Saint-André des Arts in Paris and became official supplier to the court of Louis XV. His father, who shared his name and was also a vinegar maker, had become famous during the 1720s for recommending the condiment as a plague treatment.
In 1760, Mr Maille was named official supplier to the courts of Austria and Hungary. In 1769, King Louis XVI granted him the license as “ordinary distiller-vinegar-maker” and two years later he was granted charter as distiller-vinegar-maker to Empress Catherine II of Russia.
To invent this delicious Mayonnaise Fine recipe, Maison Maille's creators brought together their two most popular products: mayonnaise and Maille Dijon mustard.
Ingredients: Sunflower oil, mustard (including MUSTARD old 2.6%) (water, MUSTARD seeds, alcohol vinegar, salt, acidifier: citric acid, MUSTARD sounds, spices (including CELERI), preservative: E224 ( SULFITES)), egg yolk of outdoor hens 9,2%, cider vinegar (including SULFITES), salt, concentrated lemon juice, modified starch, spices (including CELERI), antioxidants: rosemary extract and E385 , dyes: lutein and paprika extract.
PALM OIL FREE
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.