Maille, Tarragon Dijon mustard 200ml
Maille is a brand of mustards, cornichons, stoneware, salad dressings, kitchen gifts and oils which originated in Marseille, France in 1723 and is a subsidiary of multinational consumer goods company Unilever, which manufactures the mass-produced product at plants in different parts of the world. In addition, the original Maison Maille continues operation making traditional dijon mustard available for sale through boutiques operating in Dijon, Paris, London, and Bordeaux.
Ideal with fish or grilled vegetables or legumes.
Ingredients: water, mustard seeds, white wine (18%), salt, tarragon (3%), spinach, citric acid, preservative: E124 (sulphites), flavoring.
PALM OIL FREE
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.