Maille - Moutarde verre whisky - 280g ( Whisky glass)
In 1747 Antoine-Claude Maille opened a boutique called La Maison Maille on the rue Saint-André des Arts in Paris and became official supplier to the court of Louis XV. His father, who shared his name and was also a vinegar maker, had become famous during the 1720s for recommending the condiment as a plague treatment.
In 1760, Mr Maille was named official supplier to the courts of Austria and Hungary. In 1769, King Louis XVI granted him the license as “ordinary distiller-vinegar-maker” and two years later he was granted charter as distiller-vinegar-maker to Empress Catherine II of Russia.
Enjoy the classic and original French Dijon Mustard with your next meal. Add a touch of gourmet quality and flavour to your dish with Maille Dijon Original, perfect added to dressings, marinades and sauces. Named after the home of French Mustard, this classic blend dates back to 1747 when Maille was founded. This mustard will subtly enhance the flavours of food and is a key ingredient for anyone who enjoys playing with flavour in the kitchen and taking the quality of their meal to the next level. At Maille, we cut our seeds rather than crush, to ensure the smoothest possible texture. At its best when served alongside steak, our Dijon Original is an ideal addition to dishes and particularly with any red meat or as a key ingredient for any French salad dressing. Why not try adding it to marinades, risottos, béchamel sauce, a hot potato salad or a chicken pie filling for a fuller flavour experience. Be braver with flavour and experiment with Maille Dijon Original Mustard in your dishes.
This version with a collectable whisky glass!
Ingredients: Water, mustard seeds, vinegar, salt, citric acid, preservative: E224 (sulphites)
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.