Maille, basil vinaigrette 1l
Maille is a brand of mustards, cornichons, stoneware, salad dressings, kitchen gifts and oils which originated in Marseille, France in 1723 and is a subsidiary of multinational consumer goods company Unilever, which manufactures the mass-produced product at plants in different parts of the world. In addition, the original Maison Maille continues operation making traditional dijon mustard available for sale through boutiques operating in Dijon, Paris, London, and Bordeaux.
It's perfect on tomatoes, summer salad greens, or grilled meats, and is a no-brainer way to use an extra haul of basil from the farmers market or a prolific garden.
* sunflower oil, vinegar, basil flavored wine: 18% (wine vinegar, basil extract), water, corn oil flavored basil: 7% mield'acacia 5%, white wine vinegar, ginger syrup: 2% (sugar, water, ginger), sugar, salt, extra virgin olive oil, thickener: carrageenan and gomm exanthane, épiceet Aromatic (jalapeno, basil), sulfites.
Substances or products causing allergies or intolerances: Sulphur dioxide and sulphites.
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.