Les Vignes de L'Eglise, Rosé de Syrah IGP Pays d'Oc 2020 - 75cl
Rose' wine from Pays d'Oc
Since the 2009 harvest, the Vignes de L'Eglise wines have been made exclusively for Liberty Wines by Matt Thomson and his colleague Graeme Paul at the excellent Cave de Pomérols cooperative, which has 1,650 hectares and 450 growers in the Picpoul de Pinet region. Influenced by breezes off the Mediterranean coast, the area around Pomérols is cooler than much of the Languedoc, giving the wines a purity and elegance that are hard to find at entry-level. Graeme chooses each parcel of grapes individually, based on flavour and ripeness and follows each of the ferments carefully, ensuring the flavours he identifies in the grapes are captured in the finished wines.
The grapes for this wine come from vineyards located around the Etang de Thau nearby the Mediterranean Sea. They are planted on clay and limestone soils.
Skin-contact maceration lasted for several hours during the filling phase of the pneumatic press. The juice was cold settled for 48 hours at 8°c, followed by a lengthy and slow fermentation under strict temperature-controlled conditions (15° C). No malolactic fermentation was allowed to occur.
This rosé is pale pink in colour and exhibits an intense perfume of red fruits with hints of strawberry and cassis. There is a perfect balance between the wine's fresh, vibrant style and its more rounded structure. This rosé is pale pink in colour and exhibits an intense perfume of red fruits with hints of strawberry and cassis. There is a perfect balance between the wine's fresh, vibrant style and its more rounded structure.
Food pairing: principally light salads, light pasta and rice dishes, especially with seafood, raw and lightly cooked shellfish and grilled fish and goats' cheeses. ...
Feature(s): Vegan, Vegetarian
Alcohol (ABV): 13 %
Acidity: 3.67 g/l
Residual sugar: 3.14 g/l
Bottle size: 75 cl
PALM OIL FREE
In the UK, it is illegal to sell alcohol to anyone under 18 years of age. Similar restrictions apply in other jurisdictions.
By placing an order with us you, the customer, confirm that you are at least 18 years old (or of legal age for purchase of alcohol in the relevant jurisdiction).
If our couriers are in doubt of the age of the recipient of an order they will request some form of ID. In the event that this is not satisfied they are not permitted to leave the product.
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.