French artisan cheese - Langres - 180g
Langres is a French cow’s milk cheese that originated from the plateau of Langres in the region of the Champagne, Ardenne, France.
Since 1919, the cheese has been granted AOC designation.
Surrounded by a white penicillium candidum rind, the central pate is a bit soft and crumbly, and appears creamy in colour. It is milder than Epoisses, but slightly salty with strong smell. The firm paste melts in the mouth, leaving a complex taste.
After 5 weeks of maturation, it is consumed between May and August but it also tastes excellent from March through December.
It is sold as a whole and wrapped fresh for for you. The usual weight is 180gm.
It looks great on the cheeseboard, and goes well with a salad.
Made from pasteurised cow's milk
Country of origin: France
Texture: crumbly and firm
Flavour: mild, salty
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.