La Belle Chaurienne, whole duck foie gras 180g
La Belle Chaurienne foie gras is IGP (Protected Geographical Indication) certified, which means that the ducks are raised, fed and slaughtered in the South-West. It is a real proof of quality!
Whole duck foie gras is the foie gras of connoisseurs. Use this format for a refined starter or to garnish a Southwestern salad.
Duck foie gras from the South-West (98.2%), salt, preservative: nitrite salt, pepper, sugar.
Preparation tips :
Refrigerate and take out for a quarter of an hour before tasting. Open the jar and slice as you go to the desired thickness. Run your knife under hot water between each slice.
Storage: before opening, store in a dry place at room temperature. After opening, keep in a cool place and consume quickly.
Nutritional values :
2219 kJ (538 kcal)
Fat: 55g of which saturated fatty acids: 22g / Carbohydrates: 2.9g of which sugars: 0.7g / Proteins: 7.9g / Salt: 1.2g.
NON VEGAN- NON VEGETARIAN
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.