Jus de pomme fabrication artisanal - Apple juice artisanal production 1L - Vergers des Weppes, 1L
Fruits des Weppes is first and foremost a family story. That of a father and his sons, heirs to a know-how passed down from generation to generation. Because having good taste it is a tradition that is cultivated over time and with a lot of patience ... The North is a generous region by nature, which conceals many treasures. This is where it all began: between heaven, earth, and the love of fruit ... In 1960, the family business was founded. Very quickly, the orchard of Weppes became the pride of the local area and connoisseurs came from all over to munch on fruit bursting with life. The family estate remains true to its values. The fruits are picked by hand, in the old-fashioned way, with respect for the land, trees and the environment. Here, nothing is lost, everything is transformed. The juicy apples are bought locally or delivered directly to stores, while the “ugly” fruits are squeezed into succulent juices. Today as yesterday, the family is united by the same passion, that of sharing simple and true moments, of tasting and making known all the good things of the Nord-Pas-de-Calais-Picardy region. This quest for authenticity is a tradition that will continue for a long time to come, because no doubt, granddaughters and grandsons will also have a taste for a job well done. Cultivating the land also means innovating to offer you top quality products. Thus, we offer our apples, pears, and fruit juices for sale directly from the farm (Freshness products)!
Jus de pomme fabrication artisanal bouteille verre - Apple juice artisanal production 1L glass bottle - Vergers des Weppes, 1L
Apple juice 100% pure juice.
PALM OIL FREE- VEGAN- VEGETARIAN
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.