Garnier - Shampoo soft clay & cedrat, 250 ml
The company started as Laboratoires Garnier in 1904 by French creator Alfred Amour Garnier, through the launch of his first patented plant-based hair lotion, La Lotion Garnier. In the 1930s, Garnier was an early producer of sun-care items and the first to make a permanent home hair color in 1960. It was acquired by L'Oréal in the 1970s.
Garnier shampoo soft clay & cedrat 250 ml.
A true scalp purification recipe for oily hair, the new Garnier Ultra Doux shampoo combines the benefits of soft clay, renowned for its absorbing properties, with citron, known for its purifying and refreshing action.
Since 1904, Garnier has been a hair and skin expert. Blending naturally inspired and derived ingredients into breakthrough formulas, the goal with every product is healthy-looking beauty that connects to nature and community.
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.