French artisan cheese - Fromage Pur Brebis - 250g
Pur Brebis, a 100% pure sheep milk cheese aged 5-6 months in a mountain tunnel in the Pyrenees. With a flavor resembling "Abbaye de Belloc", a big plus is that the rind is all natural. Each wheel is hand rubbed on a regular basis by the maître Affineaur in the tunnel, to produce a cheese with a natural, crusty and brownish rind. Its texture is firm with a rich and creamy taste. Creamy and buttery with a light toasted flavor; Smooth and meltable; A friendly brebis made in the Pyrenees.
Origin: Pyrenees, France
Rind: Natural and brown
Texture: rich, creamy
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.