Maizena - special mix for waffles gluten free, 510g
The term Maïzena is used regularly in France to designate corn starch, which is the flagship product of the brand, but, by virtue of the provisions of article 714-6 of the French Intellectual Property Code, the company Unilever formally opposes this use. The Maïzena brand is marketed in more than 120 countries and it is the Brazilian population that makes the greatest consumption.
Maizena Special mix for waffles gluten free, 510g.
Ingredients: corn starch, rice flour, modified corn starch, baking powder: E 575 and sodium carbonates, thickener: guar gum, salt. May contain: egg.
PALM OIL FREE- VEGAN-VEGETARIAN
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.