Francine, Organic White French Wheat Flour T55 - 1Kg
It was in 1965 that Francine was born, the French flour brand of the France-Farine company, created by eight millers. They joined forces to develop and conquer a larger market.
Bake exclusively with organic French T55 flour and match the highest European baking standards. Imported from Europe, Francine organic flour is sourced from locally grown wheat and milled in France.
This type of flour is an integral part of the French culinary heritage, serving the most demanding pastry chefs and bakers. With an ash ratio of 0.55% (T55) and 9.4% of protein, this wheat flour assures perfect fermentation and rising of dough.
This specialty flour is recommended for use in all your recipes including waffles, breads, cakes, croissants, brioches, crepes, pastries and more. Achieve stellar results when you use quality gourmet ingredients like Francine flours.
2.2-lb (1-kg) portion
Flour type T55 (0.55% ash content)
Perfect in a variety of recipes.
Francine is committed to the protection of the environment and the development of organic farming through responsible growing, preserving and processing of wheat.
PALM OIL FREE
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.