Epoisse de Bourgogne, 250g
Epoisses de Bourgogne is a soft cow’s milk cheese produced by Jacques Hennart in the village Époisses, France. Commonly called as Epoisses, the cheese has creamy, chewy and firm texture. With a distinctive soft red-orange colour, it is categoried as a smear-ripened cheese washed in marc de Bourgogne. It takes at least 6 weeks to mature fully.
Despite its pungent smell, the cheese has a spicy, sweet and salty flavour. It goes well with Trappist beer and Sauternes.
Made from cow's milk
Country of origin: France
Region: Côte-d'Or, Époisses
Type: soft, smear-ripened
Texture: chewy, creamy & firm
Flavour: salty, spicy, sweet
Producers: Fromagerie Lincet, Jacques Hennart
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.