Doo Wap brioches rondes aux pépites de chocolat au lait x 8 - Doo Wap brioche pépites choc lait x 8 - Harry's, 330g
Harrys is a brand of industrial pastries and pastry. Founded in 1965, it is now owned by the Barilla group, which bought it in 2007 and which operates it through the company Barilla France. Originally specializing in the manufacture of sandwich bread, the brand has diversified into pastries with the acquisition of the company ADCL (Aux Délices de la Côte de Lumière), a bakery brand created in 1970 by Eugène Bulteau in Sables-d'Olonne.
Doo Wap brioches rondes aux pépites de chocolat au lait x 8 - Doo Wap brioche pépites choc lait x 8 - Harry's, 330g.
Wheat flour 45%, water, 13.6% milk chocolate chips (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, lactose, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin, flavouring), fresh eggs 7.1% , glucose-fructose syrup, milk reconstituted from whole milk powder 5.7%, sugar, rapeseed oil, wheat gluten, flavours (contains alcohol), vegetable extracts with colouring power (turmeric, paprika), yeast, emulsifier: mono - and diglycerides of fatty acids, salt.
Allergens: eggs, gluten, milk, mustard, nuts, sesame sedds, soybeans.
PALM OIL FREE - NON VEGAN- MAYBE VEGETARIAN
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.