Delice de Bourgogne, 2Kg
Delice de Bourgogne is a French classic triple crème cheese made by Fromagerie Lincet on the lines of other classics such as Brillat Savarin or Explorateur. It originated in the Burgundy region of France where the company factory is located.
The cheese is made by blending full fat cow's milk with crème fraîche to create an incredibly delicious soft cheese with a rich flavour and a smooth, melt-in-the-mouth texture. Unlike many simple triple crème cheeses, Delice de Bourgogne has a white, bloomy and pungent rind because of the Penicilium Candidum mold. The mushroomy aroma of thin rind adds a playful contrast to the rich, creamy, buttery and tangy notes of the interior. This high fat cheese pairs very well with Champagne or Ciders and Wheat Beers.
Made from pasteurized cow's milk
Country of origin: France
Type: soft, soft-ripened
Fat content: 75%
Texture: creamy and smooth
Flavour: buttery, mushroomy, smooth, tangy
Aroma: mushroom, pungent, strong
Producers: Fromagerie Lincet
Alternative spellings: Delice Cheese
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.