Delacre- Tea time biscuit assortment - 1000 g
In 1870, Charles Delacre, pharmacist Brussels decided to sell chocolate, which was then considered a medicinal tonic. The success allowed him to open a shop specifically dedicated to chocolate, adjacent to the pharmacy, and in 1873 a new factory. It is also in 1873 that laid the Delacre brand as a manufacturer of chocolate bars. The quality of these chocolates allowed him to be recognized supplier of the Royal House of Belgium. In 1891, Charles Delacre opens a plant in Vilvoorde, and Masters develops with pastry for biscuits coated with a rich chocolate adapted to the accompaniment of tea or coffee popularized. In 1906, Charles Delacre transmits to his son Peter, who continued the development of the company. Number of biscuits known today date from the first half of the twentieth century, such as "Russian Cigarettes", "awning", "Biarritz" or more recently "Délichoc." During the second half of the twentieth century, opens Delacre plants Lambermont Nieppe and closes the Vilvoorde, under the control of Campbell Soup Company and United Biscuits in 1998.
Delacre tea time biscuit assortment 1000 g.
Ingredients:wheat flour, sugar, chocolate (16%) (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, cocoa powder, lactose, butter, emulsifier: soya lecithin), vegetable shortening and partially hydrogenated vegetable fat, milk chocolate (8%) (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, skimmed milk powder, lactose, butter, emulsifier: soya lecithin, flavor), white chocolate (4%) (sugar, cocoa butter, skimmed milk powder, lactose, butter, whey powder, emulsifier: soya lecithin, flavor), whey powder, butter, dextrose, coconut (0.5%), glucose syrup, chocolate flakes (0.4%) (sugar , cocoa mass, whole milk powder, butter, cocoa butter, flavor), almonds, cocoa powder, salt, wheat starch, whole egg powder, emulsifier: soy lecithin, E472e, egg white powder, raising agents: sodium hydrogen carbonate, sodium hydrogen carbonate, ammonium hydrogen carbonate, disodium diphosphate, flavors, cinnamon, egg yolk powder, colors: E102, E110, E171.
Description: Assorted cookies 1 kg. A selection of delicious cookies that combine the strength of different chocolates with subtle aromatic notes.
PALM OIL FREE
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.