D Millésimé, Devaux, Champagne, France, 2008
Deep gold in colour. Complex and elegant aromas of white peaches and orange zest are followed by warm bready notes. The palate has a refreshing acidity and evolves with elegant citrus notes, finishing with a dried fruit character.
- Feature(s): Sustainable, Vegetarian, Vegan
- Winemaker: Michel Parisot
- Alcohol (ABV): 12 %
- Grape Varieties: 50% Chardonnay , 50% Pinot Noir
- Region: Côte des Bar, Champagne
- Closure: Natural Cork
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.