Côte d’Or Milk Chocolate - 100g
Côte d'Or is a producer of Belgian chocolate, owned by kraft. Côte d'Or was founded in 1870 by Charles Neuhaus in Schaerbeek, Belgium, a chocolate manufacturer who used the name Côte d'Or referring to the old name of contemporary Ghana, the source of many of the cacao beans used in chocolate manufacturing.
Sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, whey powder
Emulsifier: soya lecithin, flavors. May contain traces of dried nuts.
Cocoa: 34% minimum
PALM OIL FREE
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.