Lustucru, Fresh Egg Coquillettes (pasta) - 250g
Lustucru is a French brand specializing in pasta, created in 1911.
Lustucru was also the name of the family business, originally from Grenoble, which manufactured Lustucru pasta, until 1981, when it was merged and absorbed by the RCL group (for “Rivoire & Carret and Lustucru”).
Pasta made with fresh eggs. 250g.
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Fresh Egg
PALM OIL FREE
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.