Perles sachet - Pearls pasta - Panzani, 500g
The brand was started by Jean Panzani in Parthenay in 1950. In the 1950s, he sold pasta in cellophane whereas other companies used cardboard. From 1960 to 1964, it merged with La Lune and Régia Scaramelli. It was in the 1960s that it became the market leader in pasta wholesalers in France. In 1964, Roland Barthes analyzed a commercial by Panzani in his essay entitled 'The Rhetoric of the Image', suggesting Panzani was trying to come across as Italian.
Perles sachet - Pearl pasta - Panzani, 500g
In 1973, it was bought by Groupe Danone. Its TV commercials featured André Aubert as Don Patillo, a namesake for Don Camillo, made famous by Fernande
Ingredients: 100% premium hard WHEAT semolina. If the lot number contains the letter N, may contain EGG.
Allergens: gluten, may contain egg.
Small tender and refined pearls which reveal all the flavour of your soups and please young and old alike. In a soup, in a glass or in a salad: the Perles Panzani are precious!
NON VEGAN- VEGETARIAN- PALM OIL FREE
PALM OIL FREE- VEGAN- VEGETARIAN
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.