Cerise confiture, Charles Antona, Corsican cherry, 110g
"It is my island which inspires my recipes: its fragrances, colours, flavours. For my jams, patés and my soups, I select each ingredient in order if it can return this only taste, this authenticity, which means this feature of our island, Corsica. With the plantation of organic fig trees on our land “Campestra”, 25km from Ajaccio I keep this spirit. Recently, I wanted that this know-how for the quality and the safety and regularity of every production should be recognized and certified. In 2009, thanks to the hard work of the whole staff, we obtained the ISO 22000 certification for all our products. The claim for food safety follows the claim of quality. " Charles Antona -
Corsican cherry, 110g
Ingredients: black cherries, cane sugar , gelling agent, fruit pectin, lemon juice. From organic farming. Made in a workshop using nuts and milk. Despite all our care, this jam may contain a core.
PALM OIL FREE- VEGAN- VEGETARIAN
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.