Connétable - Sardines au piment (with chilli) - 140gm
Tender and soft, these generous whole sardines are cooked with the greatest care. The pepper present at the bottom of the tin gives them quite a spiciness and the sunflower oil makes them tender. Thrill-seekers will love it!
Founded in Brittany, France, Connétable is the oldest sardine cannery still in operation in the world. An exceptional knowledge of fish, passed down from one generation to the next, a combination of artisanal methods from the past and modern manufacturing processes. Since 1853, we have been working to combine quality fish and varied recipes to bring you the best of the sea on your plate.
Ingredients: Sardines, sunflower oil, 1% chilli, carrot, pickle, salt, natural flavour. Palm oil-free.
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.