Confiture de lait - Caramel spread (glass jar) - Bonne Maman, 380g
Bonne Maman is a French manufacturer of jam, marmalade, compotes, desserts, cakes and biscuits.
The company was founded in 1971, in Biars-sur-Cère, a small commune in France. The term "Bonne Maman" is used as an affectionate name one would call their grandmother.
Bonne Maman is owned by Andros.
A traditional favourite throughout France, the natural home-made taste brings back memories of baking in Grand-mere's French kitchen.
Confiture de lait - Caramel spread (glass jar) - Bonne Maman, 380g.
Sweetened condensed milk, glucose syrup, sugar, water, acidity regulator: sodium citrate, salt, gelling agent: fruit pectin.
PALM OIL FREE - NON VEGAN- VEGETARIAN.
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.