Les Comtes de Provence, Confiture de Clémentines BIO (Organic Clementine jam) - 350g
Les Comtes de Provence has been making jam for more than 30 years. Manufactory is located in Peyruis, not far from Manosque, in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence department. Their expertise has allowed to develop delicious recipes for jams, compotes, honeys, preserves, spreadables, marmalades, Their products – most of them organic – have been made and prepared in Provence from original recipes for more than 30 years. The Comtes de Provence manufactory has been awarded Living Heritage Company (EPV) status. That status singles out French companies for their outstanding traditional expertise.
Clementine (44.5%), orange juice, cane sugar, acidifying agent: concentrated lemon juice, gelling agent: fruit pectin, extract of sweet orange peel.
PALM OIL FREE
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.