Clément Faugier, unsweetened chestnut purée 439g
Clément Faugier (1861-1941), engineer of Ponts et Chaussées and mayor of the city of Privas, created his first processing plant for candied chestnuts in Privas in the Ardèche, while the pebrin decimated the populations of silkworms and caused the collapse of the Ardèche economy. In 1885, he had the idea of recovering accidentally broken chestnuts to create the new product that will make his reputation: chestnut cream, which mixes broken candied chestnuts, chestnut pulp, glucose syrup, sucrose. and vanilla extract, according to a recipe that has remained the same since. The Crème de Marrons de l'Ardèche brand was not offered until forty years later, in 1924.
In more than 120 years, the Clément Faugier brand has developed numerous products derived from chestnuts (candies, chestnuts candied in alcohol, chestnuts in their natural state, flour, etc.) and a few others (fruit jams).
Clement Faugier unsweetened chestnut puree or puree de marrons. Simply top quality cooked chestnuts from the Ardeche region of France pureed with the addition of a little water.
PALM OIL FREE- PLANT BASED- VEGAN-VEGETARIAN
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.