Truffle Hunter, Black Truffle Carpaccio in Olive Oil - 80g
Made from the highest quality European Black Truffles (Tuber aestivum), expertly preserved in olive oil.
Fresh truffles are sliced and preserved at the peak of the season, when they are at their most flavorful. Black Summer Truffles (Tuber aestivum) are usually only available from June to August. However, the preservation process extends the life of the truffle by as much as 18 months, allowing you to enjoy the incredible taste of truffle at any time of year. The highest quality truffles are selected and shaven into 2mm thick slices. The slices are then soaked in a salt brine to enhance their natural flavor, before being preserved in olive oil.
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.