Camembert Fribois - 240gm
This iconic, soft-rind cheese is made in Normandy from cow's milk.
This Camembert is made from raw milk. It's white, bloomy rind is slightly downy and gives off a rather potent odor. This cheese features a creamy texture and a bold woody and earthen flavour.
This Camembert, produced in Saint-Loup de Fribois, Normandy, is full of flavour leaving a rich salty taste on the palate.
Camembert Fribois has a bouncy surface and is gooey all the way through. As it has a strong flavour, try baking it and serving with a drizzle of sweet truffle oil or honey and some warm baked bread.
Produced in Normandy, France.
• Sweet: hazelnuts, walnuts, apples, dried figs, honey, and pineapple.
• Savory: potatoes, white truffles, button mushrooms, pork, and French charcuterie.
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.