Brut Millésimé (Gift Box), Charles Heidsieck, Champagne, France, 2012 (1 BOTTLE)
Golden in appearance. Initially, the nose shows subtle toasted and smoked notes with a touch of liquorice and earthy tones. When swirled in the glass, fruity notes of apricot, blackthorn, quince, blueberry and fresh almonds add an extra dimension to the wine. The palate is mineral and taut with excellent freshness, with notes of quince, vanilla and vineyard peaches on the mid-palate, followed by a crisp finish. A lovely vintage which will continue to develop great complexity and generosity over time.
- Feature(s): Sustainable, Vegetarian, Vegan
- Winemaker: Cyrl Brun
- Alcohol (ABV): 12 %
- Acidity: 7.3 g/l
- Residual sugar: 9.7 g/l
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.