Brossard fruit cake, 300 gr
Brossard was founded in 1931 by Georges Brossard to Saint-Jean d'Angely. In 1968, the American Pillsbury, who already had Gringoire, a French company specializing in the manufacture of rusks, takes control of Brossard. The two companies merged in 1975 to form the group-Gringoire Brossard. In 1989, Pillsbury was itself acquired by the British firm Grand Metropolitan, which also acquired the frozen Belin branch to form the group Frozen Brossard in 1990. In 1994, Brossard Brossard-Gringoire Frozen merge into one group, called Brossard. Sara Lee Corporation acquired Brossard France SA in 1997 and sold the business to SMEs Flavors of France in January 20012. In 2010, due to financial difficulties, its poor strategic choices (Galec output in 2009), and despite a good development abroad (Europe, Canada, Middle East), Brossard is separated from his frozen (pizzas , petits fours) and sells plants and Neubourg Castelsarrasin (Belin inherited the historic factory in 1989) in Icelandic group Alfesca. In 2011, Brossard was bought by Limagrain, who owns the bakery business Jacquet .
Cake with candied fruits and raisins, 300g. Ingredients: 33% fruit: grapes, candied cherries (color: E 127), candied melon (colorant E 129), wheat flour, hydrogenated vegetable fats and oils and non-hydrogenated (palm, rapeseed, coconut, emulsifier: E471, acidity citric acid, lactic acid, color: beta-carotene, flavoring)? fresh eggs, sugar, stabilizer: glycerol, glucose syrup, flavoring extracts rum, orange, raising agents: disodium diphosphate, sodium hydrogen carbonate, salt, thickener: xanthan gum, preservative: sulfur dioxide. May contain traces?? Peanuts. Manufactured in a factory using milk.
PALM OIL FREE- NON VEGAN - NON VEGETARIAN
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.