Bénédicta - Bearnaise sauce - 260gm
Bénédicta is a leading company in France for ready made sauces.
Béarnaise sauce was created by the chef Collinet in 1836 for the opening of the Parisian restaurant Le Pavillon Henry IV. It is believed that the genesis for the sauce's name is to be attributed to the fact that king Henry IV of France was born in the Béarn region. Béarnaise sauce is considered one of France's mother sauces from the "haute cuisine" repertoire.
It is the ideal condiment for steak, grilled salmon, or pan-fried vegetables.
Ingredients: Rapeseed oil - water - vinegar - egg yolks - salt-tarragon (1.5%) - shallots (1.5%), chervil - lemon juice - cayenne pepper - sugar - natural flavor - starch modified - color: beta-carotene.
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.