French artisan cheese - Altesse des Vosges - 250g
A pressed cheese with an orange-brown rind and pale yellow paste. Abondance A.O.C. was one of the Sun King's favourite cheeses and is native to the Valley of Abundance, between Lake Leman and the Mont Blanc country. The bovine breed was selected by monks from the Abbey of Abundance, who favoured the making of this cheese. Its production and maturing methods have remained the same for over 5 centuries.
Eat as a table cheese.You can serve it in little cubes for apéritif time. It is also really good in sandwiches or in tarts and gratined dishes.
White wine: Roussette de Savoie
Red wine: Beaujolais
Taste: Fruity sweetness
Milk: Cow's milk
Origin: Rhone Alpes
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.