Maggi Bouillon de volaille dégraissé x12cubes (Low Fat chicken stock cubes)
The company originated in Switzerland in 1884, when Julius Maggi took over his father's mill. He quickly became a pioneer of industrial food production, aiming to improve the nutritional intake of worker families. Maggi was the first to bring protein-rich legume meals to the market, and followed up with a ready-made soup based on legume meals in 1886. After that Julius Maggi introduced bouillon concentrates, first in capsules, then in cubes. In 1897, Julius Maggi founded the company Maggi GmbH in Singen, Germany.
The company also produces a vast range of instant food.
Maggi low fat chicken stock cube x 12
Ingredients: Cooking salt, starch, sugar, palm oil *, flavors (CELERY, WHEAT), poultry 3%: chicken fat, chicken extract 0.8%; Amino plant extract (BLE), carrot, parsley, turmeric, CELERIA and garlic extracts, antioxidant: rosemary extracts. May contain: eggs, milk.
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.