Flageolets extra-fins cuisinés - Flageolets beans tin medium - Cassegrain, 400g
Cassegrain is a French canning founded in 1856. Forty-six years after the publication of his discovery Nicolas Appert: canning appertisée, a butcher from Nantes Charles Cassegrain, born in 1831, in 1856 created a canned vegetables in Saint-Sébastien-sur-Loire on the outskirts of Nantes. In 1867, the company participated in the universal exhibition in Paris and specializes in the following year in vegetables and meats. The success allows Charles Cassegrain to quickly open three new factories. The company becomes Cassegrain Father and Son in 1898 and Cassegrain and Co in the death of Charles in 1902, when one of his son Leopold Cassegrain takes the lead in partnering with his cousin Maurice Garnier, who will lead only the company until 1911 when Leopold became mayor of Nantes. In 1905, the company refuels the troops at Port Arthur during the Russo-Japanese War. After World War II, the brothers Peter and Andrew Garnier, undertake to modernize the brand to offer quality products. In 1961, the brand offers a first campaign in color (including Paris Match and Marie Claire) and gets a mascot, a white rabbit in 1970. In the late 80s, this rabbit has a pair of sunglasses and a green bow tie and sometimes a cap on each of his ear. In 1989, the company was sold by Saupiquet group Bonduelle, who took over the mark but Cassegrain production now takes place on the site Flaucourt in Picardy. The plant Cassegrain of Saint-Sébastien-sur-Loire still exists, but has been taken over by another food company, less prestigious.
Flageolets extra-fins cuisinés Flageolets beans tin medium Cassegrain 400g
Flageolets superfine, juice cooked (water, salt, bubble of poultry, exhauster of taste: sodium glutamate, natural spice extracts), carrots, onions.
PALM OIL FREE- NON VEGAN- NON VEGETARIAN
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.