Chocolat au lait praliné - Milk chocolate with praline - Dessert. Nestlé 170g
As the world’s largest food and beverage company we are driven by a simple aim: enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. To deliver on this, we serve with passion, with a spirit of excellence, offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people care for themselves and their families. Our culture is based on our values rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for the future. We can trace our origin back to 1866, when the first European condensed milk factory was opened in Cham, Switzerland, by the Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company. One year later, Henri Nestlé, a trained pharmacist, launched one of the world’s first prepared infant cereals ‘Farine lactée’ in Vevey, Switzerland. Today, we employ around 328,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world. With our headquarters still based in the Swiss town of Vevey, we had sales of CHF 89.5 billion in 2016. Our portfolio covers almost every food and beverage category –offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people care for themselves and their families.
Chocolat au lait praliné - Milk chocolate with praline - Dessert. Nestlé 170g.
Ingredients: Sugar, hazelnuts 20%, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, lactose and whey protein, emulsifier: soy lecithin, flavors. Traces: other nuts. 28% cocoa minimum.
This NESTLE milk chocolate is so good... it speaks for itself. Milk chocolate with praline.
Allergens: May contain traces of tree nuts, milk, soya, gluten
VEGETARIAN- NON VEGAN- PALM OIL FREE
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.