Pain d'Epices ( Gingerbread) special Foie gras - Larnaudie, 120g
It’s the outsider who rises. The one whose performance is scrutinized each year. And for good reason. In 2007, Jean Larnaudie's market share was only 3%. It now stands at 10%. The brand, especially established in the grocery department, has succeeded in rebalancing its strengths. It remains, of course, the second largest player in canned foie gras (behind Delpeyrat), with a market share of 15%, but it is now also a player that counts on the semi-cooked market (7% market share). Marlet). “We make almost 65% of our turnover with fresh produce. This percentage was only 30% five years ago, "readily explains Hugues Lamiraux, Jean Larnaudie's GMS sales director.
Pain d'Epices special Foie gras - Larnaudie, 120g
invert sugar syrup, rye flour (gluten), honey (20%) whole eggs, wheat flour (gluten), egg yolks, spices (0.5%: cinnamon, anise, pepper), baking powder (sodium bicarbonate) salt.
Allergens : eggs, gluten ( read label for extra info)
NON VEGAN, VEGETARIAN, PALM OIL FREE
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.