`Perle Noire` Méthode Traditionelle Blanc de Noirs Brut, Louis Bouillot, Burgundy, France, NV
Distinctive pale pink in colour with a fine, elegant mousse and red fruit aromas on the nose. On the palate the wine has excellent weight, balance and complexity, and represents superb value for money.
- Alcohol (ABV): 12 %
- Residual sugar: 12 g/l
- Grape Varieties: 80% Pinot Noir , 20% Gamay
- Region: Burgundy
- Closure: Natural Cork
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.