NV Grande Réserve, Devaux, Champagne, France
The wine has a lovely Pinot Noir richness on the nose, with aromas of baked apples and vanilla. On the palate, it is full, rounded and well balanced, with a lively, persistent finish.
- Feature(s): Sustainable, Vegetarian, Vegan
- Winemaker: Michel Parisot
- Alcohol (ABV): 12 %
- Residual sugar: 9 g/l
- Grape Varieties: 69% Pinot Noir , 31% Chardonnay
- Region: Bar-sur-Seine, Champagne
- Closure: Natural Cork
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.