Morceaux de Truffes noires Les Perles Noires Galis - 1st boling black truffle pieces - Mr Duck. 25g , 200g
Morceaux de Truffes noires Les Perles Noires Galis - Mr Duck. 25g in jar, 200g in tin.
Former cook, Jérôme Galis wanted to reconnect with the peasant past of his grandparents. He settled with his wife Nathalie on the hills of Provence where they were born to cultivate truffles with passion. From November to March, we offer fresh black tuber melanosporum truffles, from May to September you can order the tuber aestivum summer truffle, finally from the end of September to mid-December you will discover the tuber burgundy truffle uncinatum. Tuber Melanosporum: it is the most sought after by truffle growers and gourmets for its great culinary values and its inimitable fragrance. Its skin (peridium) adjoining the flesh is black with red reflections and its flesh (gleba), grey at the start of the season, becomes black when ripe with fine branched white veins. Its weight varies from a few grams to over a kilo for a few rare specimens. It is common to find truffles over 400 grams and in high season its average weight is 40 to 50 grams. Its spores are echinulate (with small spines), which differentiates it from aestivum varieties. Its favourite places are limestone soils with a pH of 8.5, which are very sunny. It grows mainly under oaks, hazelnuts, pines, and lime trees. Its characteristic scorch warns of its presence but to collect it between the surface and 35 cm deep, we use the dog, the pig or the fly. Annual production varies greatly depending on the climate. The three main producers are: Italy with 5 to 15 tons, Spain 8 to 30 tons and France 10 to 40 tons. Total average production rarely exceeds 50 tonnes over the past ten years. In France, it is mainly found in the Southeast, which harvests 60 to 80% of national production. The most productive departments are Vaucluse, Drome, Ardèche, Gard, Alpes de Haute Provence, Var and Lot. Many regions such as Dordogne, Aude, Bouches du Rhone, Hérault have made great efforts to plant in recent years to regain the production they had after the war. The excellence. "1st boiling" truffles are only cooked once to keep their precious aromas virtually fully intact. That is why the greatest Chefs choose this method first.
Ingredients: Tuber melanosporum, black truffle 100%
Allergens: read label when product is received.
VEGAN, VEGETARIAN, PALM OIL FREE
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.