Mr Duck - Duck Leg Confit
All our products are made exclusively from Mulard ducks that are reared in the Landes Region in France. Free range and 100% naturally fed using neither animal flour nor GM food.
It took MrDuck a long time to choose a supplier who was both able to provide the best quality ducks and committed to an environmentally-friendly approach making no compromises with regards to the welfare of the animals.
2 legs duck leg confit.
"Excellent texture, crispy skin, very moist meat and excellent flavour. Smells fantastic. Not too oily - a very good product.Very nice fatty duck legs of a good size. Beautifully tender and flavoursome. We wanted to eat it all" - "Well spiced and seasoned confit. Tender and delicious" - "A good duck with plenty of flavour"
Duck legs cooked the traditional French way, for a tender and succulent taste experience.
How to cook: oven or pan fry, skin-side down first, to your personal taste. Chef recommends about 25 minutes for crispy skin and nutty brown colour.
Chef's suggestion: eat with a dressed green salad for a perfect light lunch, or with roasted potatoes for the ideal mid-week supper.
Storage: keep the unopened pack in the fridge (0c-4c) and consume before the date indicated on th pack. Once opened, keep the pack sealed and refrigerated, consume within 7 days.
Ingredients: duck sourced from free range French farms, duck fat, garlic, rosemary, bay leaves, salt, pepper, and a bit of love!
NON VEGAN, NON VEGETARIAN, PALM OIL FREE
- We deliver on Thursdays and Fridays (cut off for orders respectively Monday and Tuesday at 10am).
- We deliver any order value, however you can get free delivery for orders above £100.
- We deliver Nationwide.
- Products can also be picked up Wednesday to Friday at our sister restaurant in Chiswick, London.
- If you are not happy with the quality of the products received, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 07436569357 or use the live chat on our website. Our customer service team will do everything in their power to fix it!
- If you are unsure about any of the above or you have any other questions, just contact us and our team will answer any of your questions: we don't use bots and you will find only real people to talk to.